Blue Barn Kitchen Bars were created from the passion to provide a snack bar that is loaded with great nutrition from whole foods instead of overly processed ingredients that are simply touted as being “healthy”. We only use the highest quality local ingredients that have the biggest punch of nutrition, without any preservatives.
What happens when hunger strikes, and you’re not prepared with a healthy whole food snack?
Here is the solution: Blue Barn Kitchen Bars!
Blue Barn Kitchen Bars are made with nut butters and unrefined raw, gentle sweeteners, providing a superior flavor profile and texture. Loaded with gluten-free oats, quinoa, nuts, seed flours, flaked coconut, dried fruits, and dark chocolate. Nutritionally sound, tasty, and containing all-natural organic ingredients that are easily identifiable and good for you. They are organic, wholesome, unrefined, and gluten-free, a great addition to a healthy lifestyle. And, as an added bonus, they taste fantastic and delicious! No, really - THEY DO!
While many bars on the market are touted as being all-natural, organic, and/or gluten-free, they primarily fall into one of three categories:
- They are held together by sugar, and are therefore very sweet = shouldn’t eat
- They are prepared with crushed dates, which both dominates and limits the flavor of the bars = can’t eat
- They contain whey protein and have a dry, chalk-like texture = shouldn’t eat & can’t eat
Need great nutrition on the go, that you can and will eat? Get a Blue Barn Kitchen Bar!
A million times “Thank You!” for reading this! We are so crazy excited to do this, and really look forward to being able to say that our friends and family helped make it possible.
What is a Blue Barn Kitchen Bar?
Blue Barn Kitchen Bars contain no chemicals, preservatives, fillers, or anything artificial. They are made with the highest-quality organic and gluten-free ingredients. They are high in protein and fiber, and loaded with omega-3’s and omega-6’s.
We are determined to create and promote great-tasting organic and gluten-free snack bars to promote overall health. With the added bonus that it’s safe for those who suffer from gas, bloating, and other types of digestive upset.
What makes us so special?
- Our commitment to using only organic ingredients means that the consumer, farmers, and land are not exposed to toxic chemicals or genetically modified organisms (GMO’s). The food remains as nature intended.
- We reject highly-processed ingredients like soy protein isolate and refined sweeteners. We add premium antioxidant-rich seeds to every bar, such as hemp, chia, and pumpkin, along with dried fruit and even decadent dark chocolate.
- Always healthy, we believe everyone can improve their wellbeing and that the smallest changes can have a profound impact. Adding Blue Barn Kitchen Bars to your diet is one change that’s easy to make. We believe that the freshest and healthiest ingredients are also the best tasting. We are passionate about keeping families active and healthy.
- Minimal processing means less heating and cooling, and therefore a lower carbon footprint from crop to table. Blue Barn Kitchen Bars are made with only the simplest and most powerful ingredients — no high fructose corn syrup or hydrogenated oils.
- Free of preservatives and other additives, our food is perishable. Blue Barn Kitchen Bars can be frozen for maximum life and flavor.
Our goal is to provide naturally delicious bars that people love to eat. With so many choices on the shelf, we would like to thank you for being part of our family and for choosing Blue Barn Kitchen Bars.
Our goals are to provide naturally delicious bars that people love to eat, and to bring safe, delicious, and nutritious food products to people that suffer from sensitive stomachs and gastrointestinal issues. With so many choices on the shelf, we would like to thank you for being part of our family and for choosing Blue Barn Kitchen Bars.
Digestive issues affect 60-70 million people in the United States. Let’s start by examining the term FODMAP: Fermentable (broken down / fermented by bacteria in the large bowel) + Oligosaccharides (molecules made up of individual sugars joined together in a chain) + Disaccharides (double-sugar molecules) + Monosaccharides (single-sugar molecules) And Polyols (sugar alcohols)
When put on a low-FODMAP diet, those suffering from gastrointestinal issues – gas, bloating and stomach upset – have found their symptoms were drastically reduced. Following this type of regimen takes effort and determination. It requires shopping for food differently and planning meals and snacks accordingly. Just leading a healthy lifestyle takes work to be prepared.
There are few products on the market that are geared toward IBS (Irritable Bowl Syndrome) aside from ours, and only Blue Barn Kitchen Bars are based on the FODMAP research. In addition, Blue Barn Kitchen Bars are nutritionally sound, tasty, and contain all-natural organic ingredients that are easily identifiable and good for you. Doctors often write off gastrointestinal disorder sufferers as having a psychosomatic issue due to stress, anxiety, or depression, but there’s so much more to it than that! It’s time to get off the meds and start eating Blue Barn Kitchen Bars!
The next steps are clear for Blue Barn Kitchen: packaging, recipe development, and distribution. That’s where you come in! We need your support to help us achieve our goals. With your help, we plan to bring this delicious and body-loving food to people everywhere. Thank you so much for helping us bring a healthy bar to the world!